Why do I still have the insurance I do if there are so much better…
- Why did a health provider charge $40,000 for an anti- venom that costs $200?
- Why does a $9,500 pacemaker get billed for over $100,000 many times?
- Why does a $50,000 hospital bill look more like $10,000 or less in other places?
- Why does a steroid injection cost 75 cents but get billed for $360?
- Why does a surgery cost less than $10,000 and the exact same surgery is billed over $100,000 in other instances?
- Why do my health insurance premiums look like a mortgage payment?
- Why do I pay so much a month for health insurance and when I go to use it everything goes toward my deductible?
- Why do some people pay less than half for their health insurance premiums than others do?
- Why does your health insurance company “fake bill” you and cause you to ALWAYS pay your deductible and 20% etc out of your pocket and our insurance often allows people to pay little to nothing out of pocket?
Why do I still have the insurance I do if there are so much better options available to me? Why have I not called Pat’s team to see what they can do for me?